Welcome to JUKEBOX music reviews!

5.11.2014

Happy Mother's Day!!

Hello, JUKEBOXERS!! It's Jewel with a special Mother's Day cover for you. I know we said we would post covers every other week, but last night I was practicing for my youth group's performance of "The Perfect Fan" by the Backstreet Boys. Why?? Because our only practice session was Friday night for less than an hour and I didn't even know the song before then. Anyway, I couldn't tell if I was practicing it correctly so I recorded myself singing it. Since this was a last minute thing I didn't have time to find a backing track or learn it on the keyboard, so this is just me singing by myself, a capella style. I do mess up a couple times, but I'm happy with it. Also, there is a line "be the perfect son" and I didn't have time to be creative and change the lyrics, so I just left it like that. I hope you like it, and Happy Mother's Day to my mommy and all the moms out there!! Enjoy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment