Welcome to JUKEBOX music reviews!

3.09.2014

"Do You Want to Build a Snowman?" Cover

Greetings!! It's Jewel with our weekly cover. I decided to sing "Do You Want to Build a Snowman?" from Frozen. Just a little note before you listen to it: this is my voice, I didn't add any effects to sound like a kid. Oh, and I apologize for the hissing background noise, I recorded using my laptop's internal microphone. I tried editing it out, but it made my voice sound all computerized. I hope you enjoy this and please be sure to come back on Tuesday for a new review. Go to our "About Us" page to find out what days we post reviews, collab/playlists, and covers. Enjoy!!

4 comments:

  1. Great job! I really like that it's all you and that you didn't alter your voice to sound younger at the beginning.mi think that, in and of itself, is pretty amazing.

    ReplyDelete