Welcome to JUKEBOX music reviews!

4.20.2014

"There is a Way" by NewWorldSon Cover

Hello, JUKEBOXERS!! It's Jewel with another cover!! Today is Easter, but I prefer calling it "Resurrection Sunday". I've been super busy with school, work, and church because of year-end events and preparations for Resurrection Sunday, so I decided I'd just record myself practicing for my youth group's performance instead of having to learn two different songs in one week. Below is my cover of "There is a Way" by NewWorldSon. I originally wanted to post two versions: one of me in my room practicing, and one of my youth group, Finding New Life (FNL, yes we did). Unfortunately, we couldn't record us performing it live, so I can only post the one of me by myself. P.S. I had to play and sing at the same time because of the way the song is, so I'm sorry if my keyboard playing and/or singing is off at some points. Oh! And there are times when I'm too close to my iPad as I sing the loud/high notes, so it sounds a little iffy (to me, at least, but I'm never truly satisfied with my recordings). I hope you like it and that you're encouraged by the message of this song!!

No comments:

Post a Comment