Welcome to JUKEBOX music reviews!

6.01.2014

"Journey to the Past" Cover by Jewel

Hello JUKEBOXERS!! It's Jewel with another bi-weekly cover. This week I chose "Journey to the Past" from Anastasia. I actually sang this in my class back when I had voice lessons, but unfortunately this isn't a recording of me back when I could sing it that well. Just goes to show that a little help from a teacher really does go a long way. Anyway, if the Disneyland playlist wasn't a hint, the JUKEBOX girls went to Disneyland this week. In fact, I kind of scratched my throat being a little kid, but who can't help but become a kid at the happiest place on earth?? I did my best with this song, but if you're a singer, you know this song has very limited room for breaths. Maybe one day I'll record me singing this song again when my voice sounds better. I hope you like it!!

1 comment: